Bird Online Jobs
People Engagement Assistant
Based in Edinburgh
Permanent role – Up to £26,000 DOE
Search Consultancy are currently working with a leading client in the Legal sector based in Edinburgh to recruit a People Engagement Assistant to provide exclusive support across the business around various People activities.
This role with operate with hybrid working and so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work from the office and from home.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Administration around Recruitment activities
* Coordinating various People activities
* Updating internal People intranet pages
* Responding to all internal queries on Policy & Procedures
* Various other general administration and secretarial tasks as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Recent relevant experience working in People/HR role – Essential
* Exceptional and varied Administration skills – this is essential for the role
* Adept at building internal relationships across all levels of a business
* Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite and the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively
* Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that due only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age