Bird Online Jobs
If you have a love of photography and working with children we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic people person, preferably with school photography experience (but not essential as full training is provided), in a term time permanent role to work with our friendly team covering Flintshire and the surrounding area.
H Tempest Ltd is the nation’s largest school photography company with over 500 employees. Our Head Office and Laboratory is based in St Ives, Cornwall and our Photographers are resident throughout the UK. We take photographs of children at playgroups and nurseries, primary and secondary schools and graduates at universities and colleges as well as the Armed Forces and Corporate Photography.
Do you want to join us? We are committed to making sure that H Tempest remains the best in the business and a great place to work. Our staff are the most important asset and therefore we will continue to invest in you!
We support our Photographers to develop their skills and achieve brilliant photos but to be successful in this job you will need to:
• Provide an excellent all-round customer service experience for clients
• Maintain a great relationship with current client base and enjoy meeting new people
• Make everyone smile, from babies and children to adults
• Be enthusiastic and energetic with a pleasant manner and professional demeanour
• Be happy to work both as part of a small team and also independently
• Be flexible in working times; early starts are sometimes necessary particularly through the autumn term
• Experience photographing in schools an advantage but not essential#
• Be happy to travel and have more than twelve months driving experience with full UK license
• Be willing to undergo a DBS check and provide two referees, prior to starting with us
You will enjoy the following benefits of the role:
Term-time: enjoy school holidays, weekends and quieter times of the academic year when there is little or no photography
Starting monthly salary: £620 paid on a monthly basis. In addition, commission is generated from the sale of photographs taken by you. If your commission exceeds your annual salary a balancing payment is due. There is the opportunity to earn extra money during quieter periods with our university graduation team
Company vehicle: you may be provided with a taxed, insured and maintained company vehicle which will be discussed at interview
Equipment: full photographic equipment is provided
Expense reimbursement: we reimburse all authorized business-related expenses
Pension scheme: after 3 months of service we will enrol you in the Pension scheme (you can opt-in sooner). Life cover also becomes available on the 1st of August after one year’s service
Professional training: we provide full training at the start of employment and on-going training and support. Training includes Health & Safety and Manual Handling. We will give you great, industry leading field-based training for the role to ensure you succeed
FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST ATTACH A COVERING LETTER INCLUDING:
– Your postal code / full address
– Your date of birth (this is for vehicle insurance purposes)
– Any endorsements on your driving licence (you must hold a UK driving licence)
– Any other points which you believe would assist your application, including any previous experience working with
Thanks for reading our advert. If you are excited about the role we’d love to hear from you so click on “APPLY” today and send us a copy of your CV