Bird Online Jobs
Primary School Teacher – Multiple role available across FLINTSHIRE AREA
Calling all Teachers! Are you a qualified teacher that is tired of heavy workload, and is looking for a new opportunity? Look no further.
* £149.57- £176.95 a day – Depending on experience.
* Flexible working
* 8:30am – 3:30pm
WHO ARE WE?
Excell Supply are working with numerous schools and are actively looking for Primary Supply Teachers for part time and full-time positions within Flintshire schools. We offer Excellent rate of pay, you can work when you want and you will have a designated Account manager who will look after you who also has strong working relationships with schools in your area.
We are also Recruiting for Secondary and Primary Teachers Across North Wales, Cheshire, Wirral, and Shropshire. So, if you know anyone please get them to call and once they are registered you will receive £500 T&C Apply.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• The delivery of KS1 and KS2 Curriculums
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Have the drive and determination to make a difference
• Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• Be an excellent and inspirational class practitioner, who demonstrates outstanding
classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
• Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative, and ambitious
• Excellent communication skills
• Recent and relevant experience of working with children and in foundation phase.
• Excellent numeracy/literacy skills.
• Excellent behaviour management skills.
• High expectations of children’s achievement.
• The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE…
* Successful candidates should hold QTS.
* Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
* Maintain exceptional classroom practice
* Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
* Right to work in the UK.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients