Bird Online Jobs
£28,000 – £32,000
North West Wales, Gwynedd
Job ref: 8339
The business has been making premium and delicious food products for many years. Due to their dedication and commitment to quality and innovation, they have won several prestigious awards.
About the Production Supervisor job
The purpose of your role will be to train and oversee the individuals in the food production area to ensure the smooth running of the food manufacturing operation – resolving and escalating issues as required.
* Organise and monitor workflow on the production floor.
* Improve employee efficiency to maximise production output.
* Ensure production areas are clean and safe for all staff members.
* Ensure that all company documentation/paperwork is completed accurately.
* Ensure that all orders are completed and dispatched accurately and on time.
* Previous experience working in a food production environment.
* Experience in supervising, delegating to and training other members of staff.
* Possess good numeracy, literacy, and communication skills.
* Adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Production Supervisor job is based in Gwynedd, North West Wales and is paying £28,000 – £32,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm with some flexibility.
Alternate job titles
Production Team Leader | Production Line Leader | Assistant Production Manager | Production Shift Supervisor | Production Shift Leader | Food Industry Production Jobs