Bird Online Jobs
Your New Company:
Specialising in the tier 1 automotive manufacturing sector, this client offers a challenging role with a large, established business, paying a market leading salary.
Working within a team of 2 project engineers, you will report to the technical manager and ideally have experience of fast moving manufacturing environments.
What is on offer?
* 35k Package
* Day Shifts (Mon-Fri)
* North Wales
* Tier 1 Automotive manufacturing business
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Automotive/FMCG engineering and be accustomed to fast paced environments.
* To review the sales order intake, plan and program of the work centres accordingly.
* To monitor work flow through the individual manufacturing departments through communication with the Supervisors.
* To liaise with Supervisors to help resolve any issues relating to prioritisation.
* Support the Customer Service and Purchasing function with information relating to production activity.
* Print and issue works orders to enable the manufacturing plans to be realised, whilst facilitating the transfer of this activity to the Cell Leader.
* Tracking of stock through production areas ERP/MRP.
* Use cost effective stock management initiatives for factory production schedules, ensuring the customer meets their targets whilst minimising stock holdings where possible.
* Achieve agreed Customer Service levels.
* Provide forward vision of capacity constraints.
* Support Supply Chain Manager with input of demand forecast.
* Responsible for monitoring and controlling stock levels within the Stores.
* Working closely with the purchasing department and production department, the jobholder will help to facilitate correct stock levels through the provision of accurate information.
* Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons whilst at work
* Cooperate fully with all health and safety instructions and arrangements
* Report any health and safety related accidents, incidents or concerns to Supervisors/Management without delay
* Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.
* Time served engineer, preferably from the Automotive/FMCG Industry
* Hands-on experience of APQP/PPAP
* Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. HNC/HND/ONC/OND
* Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments
* Working knowledge of ISO/TS16949 a bonus
* Excel and Microsoft Suite Proficient
* Able to prepare control plans, FMEA and works instructions
* Project management skills
* Working experience within highly automated environments
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency