Bird Online Jobs
Are you a Project Manager or a Site Agent looking for your next step in your career? If so, please read on ….
Our client plays a crucial role in designing and delivering sustainable water and waste water treatment solutions across Scotland. They currently have an opening for a Project Manager to join their existing team based in Cumbernauld.
With long term framework secured, they can offer long term job security as well as the chance to work in an experienced team who can support your development. You will be part of a team that delivers the safe, efficient and on time delivery of water and wastewater infrastructure projects. Our client will also consider applications from experienced Site Managers/ Agent looking to advance within their career.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with existing and new clients.
• Work with budgets.
• Management of Site personnel.
• Commercial Management.
• Reports and record keeping.
• Ensure that all contractual agreements are adhered to.
• Educated to a degree or HNC level in a relevant civil or mechanical engineering discipline.
• Proven experience of managing on Scottish Water projects.
• Possess an extensive level of technical knowledge, understanding, control and responsibility for all civils site activities.
• Be a pro-active communicator.
• Able to work in various locations across Scotland.
• Full UK driver's license.
On offer is a competitive salary with additional benefits package. Our client has an array of exciting yet challenging projects to work on and furthermore they are investors in people therefore you won't be short of opportunities. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information, contact Katie Horne on (phone number removed) quoting J23902.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation