Bird Online Jobs
Bus Drivers Required , Training Provided, PCV License holders welcome
Stagecoach is looking for trainee bus drivers to join our team.£10.00 Per Hour with a guaranteed 37 hours if looking for Fulltime, Part time hours also available. With an Additional Sign on Bonus of £2000 **Paid over 30 weeks**.
* Different shift patterns available – Flexible working patterns available.
* You will be part of a talented team who transport our fantastic customers safely and comfortably every day to healthcare and employment, to shopping and leisure, and to friends and family.
Aside from the satisfaction of being a key worker in your community, there’s loads of reasons for you to join the Stagecoach.
* Great benefits including a generous company pension scheme, free travel for you and a companion, a range of money-saving opportunities including discounts on holidays and retail, cinema outings, dental insurance, vehicle breakdown cover and hotels and attractions.
* Plenty of job security from being a key worker at the heart of our communities, where we always need great people behind the wheel.
* UK-wide opportunities whereby if you’re moving out of choice or circumstance, as we run bus companies across the UK, you can transfer to a new location.
* Supportive and high-quality training from some of the best driving instructors and training instructors in the industry – we’ll teach you everything you need to know about our routes, our vehicles, our tickets and more.
* An employee assistance programme to support health and wellbeing through a confidential service available 24 hours a day which provides specialist guidance and assistance on a range of personal and work-related issues, from dealing with stress and anxiety to managing financial, marital or legal issues. Face-to-face counselling sessions are also offered, alongside telephone and online support.
* A great working environment with loads of opportunity to make new friends from a bunch of great workmates, managers who work hard to create great places to work, and employee networks building inclusive environments for women, veterans, carers, multicultural and LGBTQ+ colleagues. We are proud to advocate and partner with our corporate charity, as well as a number of community engagement projects – in addition to proudly promoting an array of health, wellbeing and family initiatives.
The recruitment process is simple – you apply online, we’ll get you in for an interview, and that’s it!
It doesn’t matter if you’re working in customer service, retail, hospitality or in a warehouse or factory, the only things we need are…
* You need to be over the age of 18 and hold a driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points (unless you have held the licence for under two years)
* You need to want to deliver great customer service
* You need to have a patient, safe and courteous approach to driving
So if that’s you, and you like what we’re offering, then apply below!
Stagecoach workplace culture is one where everyone can be themselves and where all the differences our people bring to the business are celebrated. We welcome applications from all, irrespective of background, gender, ethnicity, race, religion, beliefs, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation or age.
Stagecoach Caerphilly Depot Unit 16 Bedwas House Ind.Estate, Bedwas Caerphilly CF83 8DW