Bird Online Jobs
Volantes Technical Recruitment, on behalf of our long standing U.K Rotary Client have some positions available for Ramp Agents.
These are ongoing, out with IR35 contract roles.
As a Ramp Agent you will be required to carry out the following main duties: –
• Working as a team to deliver ramp product.
• Moving / handling baggage and freight on ramp, at spur and in arrivals hall.
• Operating specialist equipment (e.g. tugs, belt loaders, de-icing equipment).
• Repetitive lifting, working in confined spaces.
• Handling outsize baggage.
• Loading dollies, containers.
• Work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations.
• Perform any other operational or administrative duties as may be reasonably required by Team Leader.
We are looking for Ramp Agents who are reliable, flexible and able to work as a team and who have a desire to deliver an excellent quality of service.
The key competencies required for this position are: flexibility, service minded and team working.
Applicants must be able to provide 5 years check-able references and provide a clear criminal record check.
You must also have a full UK/EU driving license. In return you’ll receive full training, uniform, free parking, and a very competitive hourly rate