Bird Online Jobs
Glasgow, G2 8GT
Temporary assignment, 3 months
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join Brook Streets Public Sector Client on a temporary basis. As a Receptionist you'll benefit from an experienced practice team and be an integral part of helping them through this busy period. This role requires a resilient individual with consistently high standards of work, safety, and customer care. An Ideal candidate should be presentable, approachable and have excellent written and communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
– Right-to-work in the UK
– Clear DBS minimum
– 3 Year referenceable Work History
– Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
– Meeting and greeting members of the public, providing a great first impression
– Booking and amending appointments
– Answering any telephone or email enquiries
– Strong communication skills, in both oral and written forms.
– Personable, positive and enthusiastic individual
– Efficient with Microsoft 365
– Training providing on system
– Administrative experience
Due to the nature of the role a full security clearance and 3 years' worth of referencing will be required to be considered for the role.
Please submit your CV which will be considered as part of the application process