Bird Online Jobs
We are recruiting a Receptionist for our client based in City Centre, Aberdeen.
Full time, Monday – Friday.
* Answer/forward/screen calls, take messages, etc.
* Setting up of meeting rooms & VC management and coordination where required. Organises refreshments for meetings, ordering lunches etc.
* Greets visitors and processes visitor information
* Create new start building passes.
* Maintain stationary supplies for the office and coordinates requirements in other locations
* Manages and progresses all documents which require Management authorisation or approval
* Carries out all activities and correspondence in a confidential manner
* Focal point for facilities visits (e.g. utilities, air conditioning,) and escalates matters arising from facilities to the Facilities Team.
* Provides general administration support depending on priorities and workload, including but not limited to out-going correspondence and emails, meeting minutes. PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets
* Holiday cover for administrative support to the Executive Director and his leadership team – 13 senior leaders
* Helps the Communication Team and HR to coordinate and organise activities for the office, company events including social activities
* Any additional requirements