Bird Online Jobs
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service? Of course you do – if you have recruitment or sales experience and want to be part of a growing team recruiting care staff, then please do keep reading.
Randstad UK is part of the world's largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our care recruitment team are currently looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant to their Cardiff based business. Working alongside our experienced recruitment team, you will be playing a key role in placing care professionals.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
– Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
– Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
– Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
– Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will:
– Be a strong billing consultant or sales experience
– Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
– Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
– Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
– Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
– a competitive basic salary DOE
– a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
– a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
– industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
– a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Sarish at or by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad is committed to equal opportunities for all and will not discriminate based on an individual's sex, race, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age. We are an inclusive employer and should you require any reasonable adjustments in order to complete any aspect of the recruitment process, please contact us on (url removed)