Bird Online Jobs
Job Role: Registered Nurse
Job Location Aberdeen
Shifts: Days, Nights, Weekends (Flexible)
As one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK, iCare24 are excited to offer short- and long-term opportunities for Registered General Nurses (RGN)·
You will be working in residential care homes and take responsibility for clinical nursing care to include assessing, planning, implementing and continually & regularly reviewing care needs.
Also, to provide a high standard nursing care to service users, based on assessment and consultation with individuals, their relatives and the care team.
Your role will also include working with:
· Mental Health,
· Physical/Learning Disabilities,
· Challenging Behaviours,
· Cancer care
· Palliative/End of life care
You can choose your own shifts to suit your lifestyle
Benefits of working as Registered Nurse
· Weekly competitive rates of pay
· Flexible working – choose the hours you can work.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* Flexible schedule
* Referral programme
Minimum Requirements for the Role
* 6 months of UK care home experience
* Mandatory training to include BLS and Moving & Handling.
* NMC (required)
Right to work requirements
* United Kingdom (required)