Bird Online Jobs
We are recruiting for a staff nurse for "Scotland's Finest Care Home" in Cramond.
Day Nurse – £18.90 (£19.75 after probation and competency sign off)
Night Nurse – £23.00 (£24.00 after probation and competency sign off)
The home caters for the elderly and has separate units covering dementia and nursing, has excellent reviews and reports and has a lovely atmosphere to work in.
Newly qualified nurses are more than welcome!
The main responsibilities of this role include:
* Promoting the highest standards of clinical nursing throughout the nursing home
* Overseeing the day-to-day care of patients and the administration of required medication
* To provide nursing and personal care to residents and promote their abilities.
* Will be required to supervise qualified and unqualified staff on a day to day basis as delegated by Line Manager
* Planning, implementing, and supervising the provision of quality care
* Maintaining the required medical documentation
* Upholding residents’ rights to privacy, dignity and choice
* Reporting any ill health among the residents and request professional visits when necessary
* Familiarising yourself with, and strictly adhering to, company policy and procedure and Care Inspectorate guidelines
* Abiding by the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s (NMC’S) code of professional conduct
The main requirements for this role are:
* Must be a registered nurse (current PIN number with NMC)
* A genuine desire to work with the elderly
* The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, along with excellent listening skills
* The ability to supervise other staff members comfortably and competently
We will offer you:
* Guaranteed contracted hours
* A friendly environment
* Career progression
* Supportive team
* Referral Bonus
* Joining Bonus
* All Training funded
* Nmc Pin Paid
* Free Uniform – Laundered daily