Bird Online Jobs
£19.83 to £20.33 per hour | 38.5 Hours | Days | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Excellent Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home near Musselburgh is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work on a part-time, permanent basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 33 hours per week
* Day shifts only
* Competitive pay rates of pay offered from £20.82 to £21.35
* A Welcome Bonus of £1,000
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A workplace pension scheme and free indemnity insurance
* Free access to award-winning training and development programmes and a free Nursing Times subscription
* NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
* Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Registered Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Registered Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
* Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation