Bird Online Jobs
Lift Repair Engineer – Wales / Bristol / Southwest
Competitive Basic + Overtime
Would you like to join a leading lift specialist that prides themselves on their success in developing long term partnerships with their customers?
What are we looking for?
Triangle Lift Services is recruiting for a Lift Repair Engineer (NVQ3 or equivalent) to undertake planned repair work across a territory around South Wales / Bristol and wider South West regions, you will;
* be responsible for planned repair work across a territory, ranging from minor to major repairs and small modifications to larger refurbs
* work on a mixture of contractual repairs and quoted repair work
* liaise directly with the customer whilst on site and build a good working relationship
To be successful in this role you will:
* be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3, J-Module or equivalent
* have in-depth knowledge of a variety of different makes of equipment, demonstrating that you can apply lift engineering principles to achieve continual lift operation
* have experience of being part of a call-out rota and be willing to join our out-of-hours rota
* Have a full UK driving license
What can we offer you?
* Competitive Basic Salary plus allowances
* A real commitment to your career progression and development
* A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us….
Established in 1992, Triangle Lift Services is based in Clevedon, just off Junction 20 of the M5 and close to Bristol. By building strong links with our customers and through repeat business and recommendations, Triangle has steadily grown to be one of the leading lift companies in the South with an enviable reputation.
Our core values of Integrity, Quality, Honesty and Respect are extremely important to us and form a fundamental part of our focus on customer service and alongside our effective management structure and locally based engineers have enabled us to maintain a personal service whilst remaining competitive.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lift engineer who is looking to develop their career with a leading subsidiary business. We are interested in receiving applications from experienced Lift Repair Engineers or Service Engineers that have experience on both minor and major Repairs – and who live within a commutable distance of South Wales / Bristol