Bird Online Jobs
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Assistant where you will work as part of a very busy and rapidly growing Residential Property team to provide professional and dedicated administrative support to a team leader.
Tasks will include:
* Preparing files for completion and attending to post-completion matters through to file closure
* Preparing report bundles both electronically and manually
* Preparing completion statements and accounts forms, drafting contract packs.
* Scheduling and managing deeds to ensure records are kept up to date
* Using the HMRC and HMLR portals for submitting Stamp Duty Land Tax returns and HM Land Registry applications.
* Ability to show initiative when responding to queries and actively try to seek solutions to problems
* An expert in a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
* Ability to work at a fast pace but still have the high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Positive and professional approach
* Able to communicate with a wide variety of different people
* Strong organisational skills
* Work efficiently and effectively under pressure and to deadlines
* Self-motivated and reliable with an ability to use own initiative
* Competitive salary
* Private Healthcare (offered after probation is passed)
* Pension Scheme
* Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice (Pensions, Staff Profit Share)
* Life Assurance / Permanent Health Insurance
* Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
* Discounted legal services.
If you like the look of this role apply now.
Alternatively for more information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment