Bird Online Jobs
Type: Full-time, Part-Time, Nightshift
A fantastic opportunity for a support worker to join an enthusiastic team and to really make a difference to people in need or support.
If you're good at seeing people as unique individuals with their own skills, opinions, and dreams for the future; developing professional relationships with a diverse set of people; encouraging people to overcome obstacles and ensuring their voices are heard; if you are an excellent team player, but also value being trusted to work alone then we currently have opportunities for you to join our team in Edinburgh.
If successful in your application there may be the opportunity to expand your Knowledge and understanding by developing your career with on-site training and development.
What can Randstad offer a child support worker?
– Competitive rates
– Keep your skills sharp working across multiple services
– Flexible working schedule
– Opportunity for consistent placement
– Unlimited friend referral bonuses
– Immediate start
– Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
– Help with SSSC registration
– Employee discount app
– Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
A successful child support worker will be responsible for:
– Working effectively as part of a team of child support workers
– Providing 24 hours care to a vulnerable young people
– supporting service users with early trauma and emotional behavioural difficulties
– Taking service users out into the community and to school each day
– Ensuring professional boundaries are in place
– Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
– Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts, weekends and bank holidays and Christmas period
To be successful in your application, you will:
– Have previous experience working in a residential setting with young people
– Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
– Have strong communication skills
– Register under the PVG scheme
– Full driving licence
– Obtained, or working towards SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent desirable
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
If you are interested then email me today on or call on (phone number removed)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing