Bird Online Jobs
Risk & Compliance Manager
Hybrid – Glasgow or potentially Perth
£450 – £500 per day (Inside IR35)
6 Months initial contract
Main Purpose of Job:
My client are looking for a Risk & Compliance Manager to join their fast-paced team on an initial 6 month contract.
* Review, overhaul and enhance the current IT departmental Risk Management procedures.
* Be the primary interface to both Transmission & Group central risk functions
* Engage with key stakeholders to ensure that all risks are identified, documented, scored & mitigations defined.
* Manage the monthly risk maintenance process ensuring that all risks & mitigation actions are accurately tracked & updated.
* Provide guidance to risk owners on actions required to ensure risks can be closed or managed within acceptable risk appetite to the appropriate timescales
* Fulfil monthly reporting requirements including a monthly risk / activity status report to senior management
* Oversee and manage the IT departments adherence to all internal audit requirements
* Work with teams responsible for completing any audit actions, ensuring that all actions are completed on time and to the appropriate quality
* Escalate any instances where there is a threat of audit actions not completing on time, so that appropriate intervention can be applied
* Produce a monthly audit compliance activity / status report to senior management
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of managing similar activities within corporate environment
* Experience of working within a regulated environment is beneficial but not mandatory.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission