Bird Online Jobs
Are you experienced in construction trade counter sales?
Our Edinburgh based client is recruiting for a Trade Counter Assistant to join their established team. Our client has a track record for their ever-growing success and ambition. Putting their customers needs at the heart of every decision they make and continually going the extra mile to understand and fulfil their needs.
This is a pivotal position within the branch, being the first point of contact for their valued customers.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am-5pm and every second Saturday 8:00am-12pm. Offering a competitive salary starting from £24,500 DOE.
* Selling a range of builders products to new and existing customers face to face.
* Build strong relationships with customers and analyse their needs to deliver the best possible service.
* Generate quotations for customers and process orders at their busy trade counter.
* Merchandise the store and trade counter products.
* Continuous personal development will be involved to ensure you are a specialist expert and know a large range of products.
* Dealing and resolving enquiries customers may have regarding orders and products.
* Taking inbound calls when required from customers and selling products over the telephone.
* Ideally you will have minimum 1 years experience working in trade counter sales for builders merchants or related products.
* The ability to build strong rapport with customers and establish the products they need to deliver an exceptional service.
* Be an organised, punctual individual with the ability to work well in a small team.
* Have the passion and drive for success and manage your workload effectively.
If this sounds like you, then apply now to be a part of a family-like team that thrives on staff development and a forward thinking mentality. This is a local and trusted depot where customers know and trust in the staff and products.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age