Bird Online Jobs
Sales Administrator (Ref: (phone number removed).2)
We have numerous vacancies for a Sales Administrator working as part of the team at our Scotland Trilogy office in Motherwell. This role delivers professional, customer focused sales and administration for our Readymix Concrete division and is a great opportunity to gain exposure into a career in sales.
As our Sales Administrator you will offer ongoing sales administration support to the internal and external sales team. Ensuring all internal databases are maintained accurately and updated to customers and organisations requirements.
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, plus bonus, minimum 25 days holiday (with option to increase ) and other benefits – all recognizing the contribution you bring.
* Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
* Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
* Customer service skills are highly desirable
* Organised with ability to prioritise
* Experienced in using various IT systems and packages.
* Experienced administrator
* Information seeking/questioning techniques
* Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age