Bird Online Jobs
Senior Business Development Manager – Subsea equipment rental service solutions
Our retained client is a fast growing & developing manufacturer of subsea value-added equipment solutions designed to assist lower global decommissioning project costs, optimise labour requirements and reduce environmental impact.
As part of their ambitious growth plans for 2023 and beyond, they have created a new and exciting role of Senior Business Development Manager, and this new position is expected to prove pivotal towards enabling the organisation to achieve their strategic growth objectives moving forward.
The post holder will be charged with leveraging your broad professional networks across North Sea/Global Oil & Gas and utilising your amassed experience of delivering subsea services so to target prospect organisations and identify suitable subsea decommissioning projects aligned to the solution offering.
You will be experienced, well networked and highly motivated. Critically, you must be a dynamic self-starter that is both tenacious yet highly consultative and flexible in your approach towards undertaking international travel to initiate/facilitate/secure business development opportunity.
*Ideally the post holder will be based in or around the Northeast of Scotland, but relevant candidates based anywhere within the UK will be considered.
Key responsibilities and objectives for the post-holder include:
* Outreach – proactively identify and engaging with relevant client stakeholders across the globe to identify opportunity, introduce the service offering and evidence effectiveness
* Plan and oversee solution demonstrations & trials globally
* Increase mutual value with existing clients whilst simultaneously building and maintaining a pipeline of new revenue stream opportunity
* Develop highly compelling and effective quotes/tenders and lead directly on project acquisition negotiations
* Mentor and provide strategic direction to the in-house sales and business development function
* Work closely with the in-house marketing & communications function to develop compelling collateral & drive global brand development
* Work closely with, and as part of, the organisation’s SMT
Candidates with experience of the subsea equipment rental/sale industry, decommissioning services, or highly experienced/capable Oil & Gas Business Development professionals that can evidence the following skillset are invited to apply:
* 5 years (minimum) direct experience in Oil & Gas related sales/business development
* Highly commercial, with a proven track record of developing business internationally within subsea Oil & Gas
* Well networked, with good knowledge/understanding of global decommissioning projects
* Strong communication, presentation, and IT fluency capability
* First class organisational skills and experience of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
* The ability to engage and senior internal and external stakeholders and enablers
* Flexible and agile in your approach towards Global business development with the ability to travel when required
What’s on offer:
This is genuinely fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly developing global engineering solutions provider with a terrific people centric culture at a genuinely exciting time in their life cycle. It’s a rare opportunity to become a key figure within their commercial function as they develop, evolve, and grow.
As such, a highly competitive basic salary of £60,000 – £80,000 p.a. is on offer (depending on experience) plus a realistic opportunity to double your salary via an equitable & highly obtainable bonus structure that the post holder will be given the opportunity to assist define. Pension and other benefits are also included.
Incubate Consulting’s mission is simple: To enable organisations to achieve growth aspirations by introducing remarkable business development talent that impact the bottom line. If you would like to apply to this role just send your cv as prompted to the retained consultant