Bird Online Jobs
Acorn by Synergie is one of the leading recruitment specialists in the UK and we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our new branch in Swansea.
If you thrive in a target driven environment, have a strong ambition to succeed and enjoy working in a largely autonomous sales position, then this role could be for you!
We offer a great benefits package and working environment:
– A minimum of 25 days (plus 8 bank holidays) from day one, increasing with length of service. Plus, birthday off and You Day!
– Competitive bonus scheme
– Working Monday to Friday, office hours
– Generous company sick pay scheme
– Employee Assistance Scheme (EAP)
– Pension with Scottish Widows – 5% employee and 3% employer contribution
– Life assurance from day one
– Private healthcare scheme available after 2 years' service
– Training & development opportunities
– Clear career pathways and regular reviews via the Open Blend platform
– Hybrid Working Policy (a healthy mix of remote and office-based working)
– Friendly and rewarding working environment
With more than 40 locations across the UK, and the backing of Synergie; Europe's 5th largest recruitment company, Acorn by Synergie can help you develop your career in recruitment and maximise your earning potential.
This is a 360 Recruitment Consultant role and you will be responsible for:
* Recruiting and managing candidates for our market leading clients
* Providing a level of service, that is second to none, to our clients and candidates alike
* Ensuring that the highest compliance standards are met and maintained
* Generating new business via sales activity; including telephone and face to face meetings
* Supporting our branch network and wider business with other recruitment and sales activities when required
Essential skills & experience:
* Proven experience of working in a recruitment sales environment
* Strong sales / business development experience
* Effective communication skills; both written and spoken
* Calm under pressure, confident and enthusiastic
* Flexible to work on an on-call basis as and when required
* Computer literate; including Excel & databases
* Full UK driving licence
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment