Bird Online Jobs
Service Delivery Manager
Edinburgh/ West Scotland
Competitive base+ bonus+ benefits
Great brands have a great story. Ours is legendary.
Moving people. Shaping the future. At Otis, we take pride in leading the industry we founded. There’s never been a better time to join our team as we continue our journey as an independent company. We are the leader in elevators, escalators and moving walkways. We’re seeking a Service Delivery Manager to be based at our Glasgow offices, who is ready to help us deliver on our commitments today, plan our strategy for the future and leave their fingerprints on the organisation for years to come.
Would you like to join a truly international, talent driven company with values that focus on Performance, Quality, Innovation and Employee Opportunity?
What are we looking for?
Otis is currently recruiting for an ambitious Service Delivery Manager for our Lifts/Elevators division. The main goal of this role is to proactively manage a portfolio of Otis’s key commercial customers within Glasgow and West of Scotland.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will:
* Bring a commercial, professional approach to the area.
* Work with clients across the West Scotland area, working within a collaborative manner to provide solutions around their needs.
* Manage a team of remote engineers and to provide them within the opportunity to develop within the business.
* Work in partnership with the internal repair sales team providing leads around new business, specifically focusing on repairs.
What can we offer you?
* On top of a basic salary commensurate with your experience, you will be eligible for a Bonus, Company Car/Allowance and other corporate benefits,
* Otis also offers the opportunity for lifelong learning and progression through our Employee Scholarship Scheme and various other training initiatives.
* There are opportunities for development and promotion within the Service Division for a high caliber Manager
To be successful in this role you will:
* To come from the lift industry or similar sectors such as Construction or Facilities Management.
* Great people person, able to relate to customers needs and frustrations and provide a competitive solution within a timely manner.
* Management experience, able to delegate tasks out to a remote team and able to provide couching and mentoring to ensure personal and professional development within your team.
* Good IT knowledge, able to work on and with a wide range of Microsoft based systems.
We would consider candidates with existing lift industry experience who have perhaps managed a small team and are looking for their next step in management. Or a people manager with an existing track record in leading successful teams who are looking to move in to the fast-paced, dynamic Lift & Escalator industry. It would be preferable that you have a background in building services, facilities management, construction or retail management.
More about us:
Otis is the world’s largest elevator and escalator manufacturing, installation and service business. We serve customers in over 200 countries and territories around the world and maintain more than 2 million elevators and escalators globally. Our Gen2® elevator system, energy-saving ReGen™ drive technology and Link escalator solutions have set industry standards for innovation and performance. Otis has more than 69,000 employees, including engineers, digital technology experts, sales and functional specialists, as well as factory and field technicians. We are proud to be a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving, high-performance company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures to better serve our customers. So just imagine where you can take your career!
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We are interested in hearing from Services Managers, Field Managers, Operations Managers, Facilities Managers and Service Supervisors who can demonstrate evidence of managing, coaching and motivating teams and who live within a commutable distance of Glasgow or the Central Belt.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria