Bird Online Jobs
Murray Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a permanent Site Manager based in Inverness for our client a leading construction company.
This role will be responsible for liaising with clients, overseeing the day-to-day running sites and projects while leading and supporting a team of trades and managing costs and quantities.
* Manage the site and ensure adherence to all policies, procedures and standards using specified drawings and instructions, within budget and on programme.
* Supervise all direct labour as necessary and coordinate the activities of trades and subcontractors involved on the site so that all operations are performed efficiently and in accordance with the construction programme and the quality and cost standards.
* Ensure that all work is kept on programme and that all details as specified in the drawings and instructions are adhered to.
* Ensure health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times in accordance with laid down company procedures and legislation.
* Identify and obtain relevant information to plan and execute the work.
* Provide a reliable, first point of contact service Implement and monitor all systems and procedures and ensure effective operation.
* Monitor, maintain and update all health and safety requirements and procedures Implement and adhere to appropriate environmental controls.
* Establish and maintain site set-up and welfare facilities.
* Provide feedback on objectives and training and development needs, as requested.
* Understand customers’ objectives and ensure good communication with the team.
* Encourage customer feedback, communicate effectively with line managers, and take appropriate action where necessary.
* Ensure that relevant issues raised at close down meetings are actioned accordingly for future contracts. Review and action supplier performance in relation to objectives.
* Communicate on sub-contractor performance to all relevant parties Invite and encourage the use of supplier’s technical knowledge, skills and expertise.
* Deputise for contract/project manager at project/progress meetings.
* Offer assistance in project review of other sites.
* Experience working as a Site Manager within a similar position.
* You will have a qualification or the skills and experience at SCQF Level 6.
* Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Quality; how it is monitored and documented as the project progresses.
* SMSTS and First Aid at Work are essential operational certifications.
* Preferably, you will be able to demonstrate experience in managing projects in the value range of £200k-£2M.
* You will need to be able to drive and provide a full UK Driving Licence.
* Hours Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week.
* Holidays 26 plus 8 statutory.
* Private Healthcare Cover.
* Life Assurance up to 4 times your basic salary.
* Recognition for professional qualification/membership achieved up to £1000.
* Mental Wellbeing and Employee Supports.
* Sharesave Plan.
* Incentive Scheme.
To apply for this position please send your CV!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend? If they are successfully placed in the role, you will receive £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend