Bird Online Jobs
Are you looking for a fresh opportunity with exciting new clients in the Glasgow area? Are you motivated by making a positive change to the lives of others? Then we may have the role for you! ASA Recruitment is looking for Support Workers to join our dynamic team and assist clients with learning disabilities.
As a Support Worker you will work closely with vulnerable adults to provide them with support and helping them to become independent within their home and community. This can be inclusive of, but not limited to, immediate needs and personal care. Also, accompanying and enjoying activities with clients to help them live their life to the fullest. You will build rewarding personal relationship with the clients and relatives to ensure the highest level of care.
· SVQ Level 2 or Level 3.
· UK work experience.
· SSSC (within 6 months of working with us.)
· PVG (or willingness to get one.)
· Experience providing support to vulnerable adults.
· Experience handling challenging behaviour.
· A compassion and caring personality.
Your Benefit Package:
· Weekly pay.
· Full-time or flexible shifts (day shifts, back shifts, night shifts, weekends.)
· Free professional training and support for further development.
· Refer a friend scheme (£100 in Love2Shop vouchers.)
· Your personal consultant to assist with your queries.
If you are a Support Worker based in Glasgow and this sounds like the role for you – send your CV today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND