Bird Online Jobs
MILK Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a Primary School in Flintshire.
The successful applicant for Teaching Assistant will be supporting in a small nurture class with children with ASD, SEMH and additional needs.
If you have worked in an education, social care, community, nursery setting or similar and have a passion to support children
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position in Flintshire, the school have asked for:
* Someone who has worked with children, young people, or vulnerable adults in any capacity
* Someone who may have experience with supporting people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
* Someone with great patience, drive and determination
* Someone looking to extend and expand their skillset
About MILK Education
MILK Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you.
Whatever your subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North of England. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
What MILK Education offer
As a valued employee of MILK Education, you will receive:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training included (Safeguarding and CPD Course).
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
* Refer a friend scheme, we will donate money to a charity of your choosing or plant a tree in your name!
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant in Flintshire who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or email