Bird Online Jobs
£25,775 – £27,053 per annum
Attendance bonus + Long service awards
Early finish on Friday
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our client, a multi-national technology company in their growing expansion to join the Engineering team.
* Maintenance of production lines, plant, and machinery.
* Fault Finding
* Managing small projects
* Installation of both electrical and compressed air services
* General building and facilities maintenance
The successful Technician must have the following skills:
* Experience with all aspects of automated controls is essential
* ONC level or Level 3 (or equivalent) educated in electrical engineering or be in the final stages of completing a recognised apprenticeship
* A self-motivated candidate with a positive attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
If we have not contacted, you within 7 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training, and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position