Bird Online Jobs
Are you looking to start your career by recruiting into one of the busiest sectors in the world?
We have an amazing opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team here at Ibex Recruitment where you will be focused on recruiting Developers into both start-ups and well-known, leading tech companies.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a career in recruitment where you will go through hands-on training with highly experienced recruiters to develop your understanding of recruitment, our clients, candidates, and systems along with gaining an understanding of expectations as you move into the role of a Recruitment Consultant.
* Using job boards to search for candidates
* Calling candidates to screen/qualify for open roles and talent pooling
* Formatting CVs and cover sheets to be shared with Senior Recruiter to share with clients
* Arranging interviews, briefing candidates before interview, and taking feedback following interview
* Delivering an exceptional candidate experience, ensuring all communication and updates are provided promptly
* Updating and maintaining records on ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
* Learn about the industry you will be recruiting into and common types of vacancies
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Confident making calls and speaking to potential candidates
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Sales experience or an understanding of the roles you will be recruiting for will be beneficial, but not essential
* Good time management
Some other perks of joining Ibex include:
* Market leading commission structure
* Monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentives (trips away, nights out etc.)
* Private Medical Insurance
* Discounted Gym Membership
* 25 days annual leave + an additional day to be taken within a week of your birthday
* For the days when you are in the office we do, of course have a table tennis table and a selection of breakfast options available