Bird Online Jobs
Strive are a UK wide Supply Chain & Logistics management recruiter. Please visit strive . co . uk for additional roles across engineering, production, warehouse & transport operations.
Warehouse Shift Manager (Nights)
£37k + Benefits
Our client is a leading FMCG distributor in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Shift Manager at their RDC in Chepstow, Monmouthshire, on a Sunday – Thursday basis, 6pm – 3am.
Reporting into the Night Warehouse Manager, you will be expected to manage the day to day running of your shift to achieve site KPIs, providing leadership and direction, driving a culture of continuous improvement (CI).
Key Responsibilities as Warehouse Shift Manager:
* You will be responsible for c20 FTEs and be expected to drive the shift’s activities.
* To ensure the conduct and behaviours of the team meet business requirements and KPIs are hit
* Set clear expectations and objectives of each member of your team to hit performance targets
* Ensuring H&S on shift is adhered to
* Supporting and managing productivity
* Management of stock replenishment
* Identify areas for improvement to increase productivity and efficiency
Ideal person for Warehouse Shift Manager:
* From a fast paced, FMCG environment, ideally multi-temperature but not essential
* An excellent People leader with a proven track record of delivering results
* Strong Customer Service ethos
* A superb communicator, target driven and highly motivated
This is a fantastic opportunity – we look forward to your application.