Bird Online Jobs
Warehouse Supervisor, South Lanarkshire, £23,000-£24,000 per annum
Backshift 12:30pm – 10pm.
Interviews and Immediate Starts Available.
Fantastic opportunity just released for a Warehouse Supervisor to join a well established team and business with a strong reputation for service and delivery.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor:
* Organise and maintain storage areas
* Use your creativity and ideas to add value to the business
* General warehouse housekeeping
* Track quantity, stock levels and delivery of goods in and out
* Meet with management to assess and develop productivity
The successful Warehouse Supervisor must:
* Have previous Warehouse Supervising experience
* Be computer literate (Logistics software is preferred)
* Have the ability to resolve complaints and problems that may occur
* Have a counterbalance/reach truck license
* Excellent communication skills
* High awareness of health and safety.
This role will provide an opportunity to progress up the career ladder with no limits and excellent training and development on offer.
If you are a Warehouse Supervisor who is seeking or thinking about a new job opportunity, please call to find out more details.
Call us on (phone number removed) or forward your CV