Bird Online Jobs
Assist drivers with loading/unloading
– Door control
– Accept delivery of goods
– Works safely, is alert to maintaining own and others safety and is considerate to the working environment by maintaining a clean and safe work area
Why Greencore?You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
A major picking depot, employing more than 230 colleagues and operating a fleet of more than 40 vehicles. The depot serves major convenience retailers in the region.
What we’re looking for We’re not all the same at Greencore and our differences help us to make every day taste better for all our stakeholders. We truly put our people at the core and are proud of our diversity.
– Full Valid Forklift licence (desirable)
– A sound understanding of the distribution process and how this impacts on work duties
– Excellent attitude to health & safety
Key Personal Behaviours:
– Agility & willing – works effectively, efficiently & multi-tasks;
– Achieving Quality – gets it right first time, methodical, tidy & well organised;
– Teamwork – is a team player and able to communicate to all levels staff/ visitors/ drivers
– If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
Competitive salary and job-related benefits
Pension up to 8% matched
Life insurance up to 4x salary
Company share save scheme
Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Access to a full Wellbeing Centre platformThroughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career